Bike Tour Vacation – Carmel, Big Sur, Monterey – Group Friendly
Our Bike Friendly Attractions & Amenities
The next time your thinking about a hotel for your bicycle tour, consider Carmel Mission Inn with its perfect location and bike friendly amenities.
Our Bike Friendly Attractions & Amenities:
- Lots of free parking for oversized vehicles or support vehicles.
- Located off Pacific Coast Highway 1 and Rio Rd. We are the last stop for supply or bike repairs until Cambria.
- Central location with Restaurants, Shops and Wine tasting in walking distance.
- More Restaurants, Shops and Wine Tasting in Carmel by the Sea.
- Points of interest: 17 mile Drive, Los Laureles Grade, Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway, Carmel Valley, Wine Tasting Bike Adventures, Fort Ord, home to The Sea Otter Classic at Laguna Seca.
- Site seeing in Monterey, Carmel by the Sea and Pacific Grove
- Same bike route as the AMGEN Tour de California Moro Bay to Laguna Seca stage 4.
- Beautiful Point Lobos State Park two miles down the road.
- Flexible mid-week guest room rates.
- Meeting space can be used for Bike Storage.
- Outdoor heated pool, hot tub and gym.
- Bike Organizations/Tours who stop in Monterey; California Coast Classic, Wine County.
- Cycling, Adventure Cycling, Discovery Bike Tours, California Biker Coalition, The Back.
- Roads, Chef Cycle.
- Referrals from Companies:
- Ride 2 Recovery
- Bike Prescott Bike Club
- Pegasus Bike Tours
- Tour Solvang Bike Tour
- Best Buddies Hearst Castle Challenge